Walden University education Loan for Kenyan Students with Up to 30% tuition reduction available for the students to have access to experienced faculty and comprehensive, around-the-clock support services. Walden University is a leading accredited university that allows students to learn any degree online while giving the student the flexibility to balance their work and family.
The student can benefit from a high-quality education and gain skilful skills that can make them apply to help advance their career. Students will gain knowledge and skills that they can apply to their career with a high-quality online education from Walden University. A leading accredited institution, Walden allows you to earn your degree by giving you the flexibility to balance their academic goals with work and family.
Top Reasons Kenyan Students should choose Walden University Online Study
Many Kenyan students and graduates have chosen to study with Walden so they can:
– Pursue careers in business and management, healthcare, and higher education.
– Apply their new knowledge and skills to their work.
– Receive support from enrollment advisors and other student services during the admissions process and throughout their program.
– Take advantage of our 45-year history of excellence in distance education.
– Interact with expert faculty and peers in small classes.
See more Proof in the Numbers
– 91% of current international students are satisfied or very satisfied with Walden.
– 93% of employees who received a pay raise did so within their first year of graduation.
– 97% of employers would be willing to hire another Walden graduate.
Available Online Degree Programmes
– Human and Social Services
– Health Sciences
– Business and Management
– Public Administration
– Public Health
– Information Systems and Technology
– Criminal Justice
– Social Work
Watch the Video to Hear How Students Gained a Global Perspective at Walden University
Applying for Walden University Education Loan for Kenyan Student
Walden University has partnered with Family Bank to offer our students access to private student loans to help them remove any immediate financial obstacles and complete their studies more easily.
The partnership provides you access to favourable financial terms, such as:
– Below-market interest rates (now 15% per annum).
– Repayment terms of up to 6 years.
– Fast and efficient loan processing and disbursement.
Eligibility for the Walden University Education Loan
– Applicants should be employed, resident Kenyan citizens, and 59 years of age or younger.
– Applicants will be required to prove that they would need a net equivalent to one-third of their basic salary after computing all the deductions appearing on their monthly pay slip (after taking into account any deductions for the tuition loan under consideration).