Powered by Search looking for a senior SEO strategist to join the company full service creative digital marketing agency based out of Toronto. Powered by Search is the partner of choice for growth focused brands ranging from funded startups to the Fortune 1000 who want to dominate digital marketing via creating awareness and accelerating customer acquisition.
The marketing and advertising company’s growing team consists of the industry’s best and brightest analysts, strategists, creative thinkers, designers, developers, marketers. Powered by Search works with B2C and B2B clients in industries such as Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Technology, Logistics, Retail, e-Commerce, and many others.
Senior SEO Strategist Job Requirements
- At least 4 years of experience managing organic and local search efforts for Fortune-1000 websites.
- Demonstrated ability to drive maximum organic and local search performance including Technical SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital PR.
- Expertise in managing SEO for large websites on CMS’ such as WordPress, Adobe – Experience Manager, Shopify and server architectures such as Apache, Nginx and IIS.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and call tracking platforms.
- Highly skilled in custom analytics reporting, .htaccess file management, website crawling, content optimization, local listings management, schema markup, mobile SEO, and more.
- Experience with highly advanced and complex SEO projects including enterprise website migrations, international SEO, and dynamic content serving.
Digital Marketing Fundamentals: You are certified in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, and HubSpot.
Critical Thinking: You are able to synthesize and execute on 80/20 strategies in your role. You think holistically and understand how your actions impact other areas of the organization.
Project Management: Large and complex projects are kept organized, within scope, and on-time. You are able to proactively resolve project risks and expertly handle objections.
Reporting & Analytics: You are able to create advanced custom reports and dashboards in Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics. You are adept at using RegEx, APIs, and scripting to suit any customized reporting needs that come your way.
Communication: You are able to communicate complex data in a simple manner and craft a story around it to lead to business insights. You have strong presentation skills and are comfortable speaking in front of small audiences.
Results You’ll Be Expected To Drive
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be expected to:
Drive >10% organic traffic growth across all clients on a quarterly basis by executing, developing and innovating on Powered by Search’s SEO systems.
Drive >5% organic conversion growth across all clients on a quarterly basis by executing, developing and innovating on Powered by Search’s SEO systems.
Drive >15% organic ranking increases across all clients on a quarterly basis by executing, developing and innovating on Powered by Search’s SEO systems.
Deliverables are consistently on time, high quality, and aligned to client goals.
Senior SEO Strategist Perks & Benefits
- You will be offered the most competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health, dental, and eye care
- Flexible Hours (with work from home days and summer hours)
- 5 Weeks paid vacation (for everyone!)
- Spot bonuses every quarter
- Casual dress code
- Paid social outings & events
- Paid training (school, events, conferences)
How to apply: If the above got you excited you, visit the application website for more detailed information