The Front End Developer job is an office based opportunity in Amsterdam for a full-time role and BTC.com not looking to recruit on a freelance or remote basis. BTC.com offers a digital wallet, mining pool, API and explorer. They help their users to make the most out of digital currencies by providing secure online tools.
Front End Developer Tasks/Responsibilities
- Implement new features and components with React.
- Consistently care for very good test coverage and automation
- Co-Own our front-end architecture
- Drive continuous evolution of our front-end architecture together with your team
Background and Skills:
- Keen to learn with and from your colleagues to become even better
- Solid knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with multiple ES6/Next, Babel, Webpack, SVG, Flexbox, Responsive Design, Flux, React, Redux, RxJS, Lodash, Jest, etc.
- Experience working in Unix environments
- Experience developing for mobile (advantage)
- Experience with GraphQL (advantage)
- You are a strong communicator
- Interest in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and other Cryptocurrencies
BTC.com Working Environment:
- Big technical challenge and inspiring ambitions
- International top team
- Extensive training opportunities, meet-ups, and conferences
- The office is on the prestigious Gouden Bocht part of Herengracht in Amsterdam
- Great working atmosphere and culture – we tend to socialize outside office hours too!
How to apply: BTC.com is hiring engineers for their teams in Amsterdam & Beijing. It is a great time to join them and work on the best wallet and mining pools in the Cryptocurrency industry. Interested and qualified candidates should visit the application website for more detailed information